This project included the complete renovation of the St. John Nepomucene School. The facility built in 1952 had not seen any major upgrading or renovating since that time. We imported 4 feet of soil into the existing playground and along with retaining walls created a new school parking lot. The school was gutted to the concrete block walls and new exciting finishes were installed. The project also included providing the students and faculty of this K-6 school the most modern exiting, electrical and fire sprinkler/life safety requirements. The school now has a new computer lab, classrooms, offices, restrooms, kitchens, media center and gymnasium. This project was completed in two phases over summer breaks.